Wednesday, September 8, 2010

New York Fashion Week :)

I wish I was in New York and was attending Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, hope my NYer's enjoy it!
Fashion Week kicks off tomorrow (Sep. 9th) with some fierce shows...fierce meaning Christian Siriano of Project Runway! That might be the highlight of the day tomorrow.
This is the schedule for tomorrow:

9am - Nicholas K. (studio)
10am - Project Runway (theatre)
11am - Richard Chai (stage)
1pm - Ruffian (studio)
2pm - Christian Siriano (stage)
2:30-4pm - Bensoni (box)
6pm - Farah Angsana (studio)
6:30-7:30pm - Verier (box)
7pm - Concept Korea (theatre)
9pm - Richie Rich (studio)

the dream....a jampacked day full of fashion...ahh..

Here's a hot rumour we all want to be true..ready?
Tom Ford is expected to preview his Womenswear collection at an exculsive cocktail party on Sunday night!! How Exciting for us ladies!!! Wish I could see ittttttttt.

Also, J. Simpson is planning on showing some pieces from her new clothing line but she won't be using models to showcase them, she'll be using her pals and bff's!  Jessica says "I asked a lot of my best friends to be the models because I think they represent the woman who is going to the stores," Jess explained to USA Today. "Ashlee definitely has her look picked out, she will be a rock star."


Something we all know is that NY Fashion Week has always been held at Bryant Park and for 17 years! Well now, we have a new location ladies and gents...Fashion Week is moving to the Lincoln Center's Damrosch Park.  Will be missing you Bryant Park.....bye bye.


I'll be following up this week on what's going on in Fashion Week and I'll let you know of any worthy news ;) 


ciaooo